The porte-cochere landscape bed was installed after the Bush House and property became a City park. Roughly one-third of the bed consists of annual plantings, often tulips in the spring followed by a second planting of later annuals, while the remaining two-thirds consists of trees and shrubs, including:
- Betula pendula (Silver Birch)
- Cornus sp. (Dogwood)
- Camellia sasanqua cv.
- Camellia japonica cv.
- Euonymus japonicus
- Euonymus japonicus ‘Microphyllus variegatus’
- Callicarpa dichotoma (Beauty Berry)
- Pieris japonicus ‘Variegata’ (Variegated Japanese Andromeda)
- Nandina domestica (Heavenly Bamboo)
- Rhododendron sp. (Evergreen azalea)
- Tulipa ‘Pretty Princess’